Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An italian eye to the USA photo albums market


To be sincere today I am really tired, but I want the same to start to talk about and interesting argument. In the next day we will talk about differences between italian and USA photo albums. To start this talk I promised to begin from the site of Jeff Schaefer, a wedding photographer that I don't know and I will probably never meet - so this is not pubblicity. I guess him into Google as I told you yesterday.

In his own interesting site I just had a look to FAQ and to the suggested album page: See the albums page.
He declares to use essentially two kind of album:

1) Willowbook Sequoia flush mount albums :
2) Flora brand matted albums:

Let's have a look there before, we continue the talk tomorrow...
-----------------------
You can visit Bandinelli's photo album collection at: www.bandinelli.it

No comments:

Post a Comment