Monday, March 30, 2009

Tony Sarlo Albums: great finishing

I have been yesterday to PhotoShow 2009 in Milano, the italian fair of photography and digital imaging. The best stand I have seen is the one of Tony Sarlo Album, a british photo album producer recently moved back to the place of his birth, in Italy.
I was impressed by the finishing of these photo albums. They are probably really expensive but the quality is great. I have also heard the opinion of an expert on making albums interiors and it seems this finishing to be one of the greatest in the world. I can tell you I would like to own an album of them too.
The catalouge of Sarlo Albums is written in english, but the firm is now located in Contursi, in the surrounding of Naples, so for sure you should be in condition to contact them in italian language:
--------------------
Tony Sarlo Albums
Zona industriale
Contursi (Sa) - Italy
Phone/Fax: +39 0828 791523
-----------------
To see Bandinelli's photo albums collection see www.bandinelli.it - for information contact milano@bandinelli.it

No comments:

Post a Comment